Mechanic Refrigeration Company, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Our Company offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally-protected classification. Everyone has an opportunity to be employed in our company based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Our goal is to maintain qualified and productive employees in a positive and healthy work environment. Our greatest assets are our employees and we value their success.
We are always in the market for motivated and talented highly-skilled and apprentice Refrigeration Technicians. We are always looking for quality people to join and grow with our team which provides outstanding service to our customers.
We typically accept applications for service technicians year round, with administrative and office positions posted as openings become available.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Our service division is growing! The suitable candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience in ammonia refrigeration service or 10 years of operating experience
- Clean DMV
- Good troubleshooting skills, mechanical and electrical
- Work in the Southern California, occasional out-of-area.
- Positive customer contact and people skills
- RETA Certification (can certify during employment)
- EPA Certification (can certify during employment)
The following experience is a plus:
- Halocarbon systems
- Compressor rebuilding, screws or reciprocating
- Familiar with the agricultural industry
Contact us for details including excellent benefits and opportunities.