Compressor Rebuilding Services
All makes of Screw Compressors
- Sand blast compressor bodies
- Hot tank compressor bodies.
- Factory color match paint
- Polish rotors
- Metal spray shaft seal surface area
- Metal spray slide valve and spindle
- Re-surface Suction Head
- Re-surface Discharge Head
- Boring and Re-surfacing
Standard Rebuild Includes:
- Complete tear down and inspection
- Replace all sleeve bearings and journals
- Replace all roller bearings
- Replace all thrust bearings
- All new gaskets o rings and elastomers
- Set end clearances to compressor manufactures specifications
Field Services we offer:
- Secure package and remove compressor
- Installation and Startup of compressors
- Class “A” and “B” package Inspections
- Vibration Analysis
- Laser Alignment
Mechanic Refrigeration Company, Inc. is a full service industrial refrigeration contracting company dedicated to providing first class customer service to the refrigerated storage, process, and cold storage distribution industry. We are based in Cypress, CA. with a service office and full compressor rebuild shop in Visalia, CA. Our staff of dedicated individuals, pride themselves in providing the finest quality craftsmanship in the industry. Our capabilities include design and build construction of light industrial package unit equipment to complete central industrial ammonia and freon refrigeration systems. We also offer complete refrigeration service and preventative maintenance programs, which include laser alignment, oil analysis and factory backed comprehensive Vibration Analysis Program for screw and reciprocating compressors.
Mechanic Refrigeration Company, Inc. has brought in Don Rust to manage and oversee our Visalia Rebuild Shop. Don Rust is a familiar name in the refrigeration industry as a result of his 16 plus years as the regional manager for the 12 western states with FES/GEA and a total of 43 years in the Industrial Refrigeration “Ammonia” Industry. In addition to his expert level of compressor rebuilding, Don is well respected for his ability to train technicians in the art of compressor operation and rebuilding. In addition to Don Rust, Mike Basaldua has also joined the Mechanic team as Head Rebuilder. Mike and Don are both factory certified and have worked together for several years performing rebuild services for FES/GEA.
Mechanic Refrigeration rebuilds
all major brands of screw and reciprocating compressors.
KOBELCO (KOBE-HE) (KOBE-LC)